Sunday 5 June 2011

Why do I always keep changing my mind?

When ever I start to do something, I do it for sometime and then change my mind and do something else. And the result is that I never achieve anything in life. And the most annoying part is that - when I%26#039;m doing something I change my mind to do something %26#039;better%26#039;, after sometime I get bored with the %26#039;better%26#039; thing also. It%26#039;s like as if I%26#039;m searching for the ultimate happiness but I will never get there. I keep on thinking I%26#039;ll be happier doing something else, it%26#039;s almost like I don%26#039;t want my self to succeed. I%26#039;m currently doing a degree, and I%26#039;m actually good at it. And I had everything planned out, but lately I%26#039;ve got the %26#039;old feeling%26#039;, and I feel as if I%26#039;ll be happier doing something else. I feel like I%26#039;ll never succeed. How do I overcome this





Please advise. Thanks!|||A lot of people (guys included, previous gender-bashing responder) are 95 percenters. Set a goal, start out cooking with steam, but have a heck of a time staying to task when its almost done. I%26#039;m not sure if the psychology is fear of undeserved successs, fear of failure even when that dosn%26#039;t look likely, or something else. But I do know that self-knowledge of the problem is key to changing it. You are worthy of completing your goals and feeling good about having done so. Push through the old urge. Tell a supportive friend or parent, and have them on your accountability team for getting to the finish line. Sometimes others believing in you can push you through the times when it%26#039;s not internal.|||cause you dont know what you want|||because you are female|||because your indecisive. Simple enough. My solution would be to join the army. That way they%26#039;ll tell you what to do.|||are you eating a balanced diet? if not then you have a problem emotionally and mentally... certain hormones in your body are not functioning as well as they should... this happens to me too and all what you should do is eat lots of fruits and vegetables, less pork and beef, more fish and milk, also drink a glass of milk everyday and do the things you want with the help of your friends... i learned to stick to what is planned because if not the people helping me will think i suck... after accomplishing something you will feel good about yourself and feel that you achieved and overcomed an obstacle...|||I know exactly what your talking about , I鈥檒l tell u what i think , i think that most of the bright clever people have the same problem which is seeking perfect , which is actually a good thing if you know how to govern it , this is my advice , imagine there is some thing you want to do or achieve ask your self logically can i do this thing and if yes how long would it take and give your self more time and start doing it according to specific schedule and take in to consideration all the things that might delay you. Also do one thing at the time and try to figure out the best logical method before even starting - take your time in planning. the most important feel very happy and proud when you finish or achieve some thing that you planed for, and after all you got it !!!!!!!!!!|||Start %26#039;sticking%26#039; to your plans/ goals. Dont keep changing your mind if its not good. U know whats best for you. Just have to be determined. Maybe, been used to doing things this way as in changing mind very often. So now just tell yourself to focus!|||you need to be more wise and specific in your life.when you have too many things to do. arrange them by doing the easiest then then the hardiest.and when you feel bored,take a small rest then complete and don%26#039;t be busy with things around you when you are working.|||You change your mind because your don%26#039;t trust anyone or anything. you feel fear inside a lot of the time and you can%26#039;t get rid of it. you%26#039;ve have probably had some substancial losses in your life that has devestated you, you feel the need to grab on to anything that makes you feel good at the moment, but then because your decision was soo hasty, you always end up having second thoughts later on.Inside, you know that you did not give the nessessary deliberations to important decisions, and your sub-conscieus is always aware of this. that is why you seem to sense what seems like an eternal conflict. you possess two totally different parts to your eternal being. you must ask your self: %26quot;do my values match my prinicpals?%26quot; In other words I believe in the truth, do I tell It. sometimes the quick fix is not the answer, it leaves you feeling empty and hungry for something more solid in your life. do you enjoy your life? your job? the people that you spend time with? or are you living a lie just because it%26#039;s comfortable, and slightly miserable? do you want to know more? Can you take it, do you really want things to change.? or do you keep your life so full of kaos and turmoil that your just to busy to straighten it out? To busy to face your, pain? what do you think it is?|||I believe mind is the very important and very complicated part of human being God created. There is an old saying %26quot;A Thoughts reaps Action, Action reaps Habits, Habits reaps Character and Character reaps your Destiny%26quot; I am hoping that you are still in a habitual stage or maybe its already in your character. But don%26#039;t be dismay there will always be a solution for that problem. As human we are created by God to think, and how the way we are thinking is our responsibility. Why you are changing your mind? It%26#039;s simply because you wanted to. Of course there are some scientific explanation like hormonal imbalances or drug dependencies but the most major reason why you change your mind is how the way you discipline your thoughts. Your action will follow according to your decision. I have one good advise for you on how to handle this kind of problem. As we know that God is the only one who is responsible of providing us brain and thoughts, therefore the only person who knows better regarding our mind is GOD. If you have the Bible you will see what it says about our mind. In James 1:8 ,He said A double minded man is unstable in all his ways. I believe that only God can give us right direction. For we read in John 3:16 that he loved us so much. and He said in Proverbs 3:5-7 , that He will direct your path. But you must know God first, of course we know that there is God everybody knows. But the question is how deep you know Him, have you any relationship with Him. In Romans 3:23 says that we fall short to his glory, it started when our forefather Adam decided to desobey Him, Sin enter in our lives %26amp; we are all guilty. And in Romans 6:23 says that the penalty of our sin is death But God loves us so much.He said in Romans 5:8 he died for us and if only we call upon Him through prayers he will listen to us %26amp; save us.see Romans 10:13. And what will happen to those who believe and call upon Him? John 1:12 God said he will treat us like His own son. when you reach this point of accepting Jesus Christ, then Proverbs 3:5-7 is very easy for you to understand. Accept Jesus Christ and let Him be you Lord and Savior %26amp; He promise to guide you in your decisions and the most important thing you inheret the heaven %26amp; everlasting life according to His promise John 3:16. It begins in your thoughts and it will end to your destiny, as the old saying says.