Sunday 5 June 2011

What should i do about changing my mind all the time?

I always have this problem...for example i%26#039;ll have a favorite band then the next week i have a favorite rapper and don%26#039;t like the band anymore...what is up with this?|||Nothing is to b wrry in it but its too gud to have a change in likings, dislikingsetc to live a wonderful life. So pls accept what it is.... and enjoy your life..... |||Really? |||I think that is perfectly normal. I am a woman, and I can never make up my mind on anything. Just go with it as long as your happy. I have learned though not to invest in much because it is a waste of money. For example I have a closet full of cloths that I had to have wore once, and now I don%26#039;t like then anymore. I also have many cds that I have purchased, and don%26#039;t listen to. I have learned to always buy songs on itunes because then I am not investing in the whole cd just a song or 2. So as long as you recognize what you do you can make adjustments so that it doesn%26#039;t affect your like, and make you go bankrupt!