Sunday 5 June 2011

Have you ever got stuck in a store for hours because you kept changing your mind?

I was embarrassed because I was in the electronics store so long. Just could not decide on a blue ray and everything else distracted me too. I tried Guitar Hero, looked at Wii, looked at the big screens, CDs, cables and other devices.|||no, not really.


whoever does that has issues|||nope|||gamestop..


i%26#039;m picky lol|||no|||I%26#039;m asian, I don%26#039;t have money|||nope. i usually go in, and get out with what i wanted.|||i always do that|||Yes! It happens to me too! No need to be embarrassed thou!!|||all the time|||I don%26#039;t go to a store unless I have at least an hour...





Target? Always an hour...





A Mall? I need all day...





You are SO NOT ALONE!|||yess! i just did that today when i went to the mall :p|||no|||lol yea|||no not really|||not really.......|||that%26#039;s me and a clothing store...or basically any place. it kinda pisses my friends and family off, cause that makes shopping an all day event. lol.|||lol yes. mostly in the baby section haha. or i cant decide what i want for food.|||Oh yeah, that%26#039;s happened to me before lol. Especially in electronics places! So many different choices...|||dude every time i go in a friggen store i change my mind, and then when i walk out of the store i regret what i got, but don%26#039;t fell like going back in the store. yeah i hate that.|||omg i do that a lot at clothing stores and at gamestop. can never seem to make up my mind. but it happens to everyone so dont worry|||yes especially electronics|||All the time my friend, this is why I go shopping by myself... it relaxes me and I don%26#039;t have to hear people nag nag nagging in my ears to %26quot;HURRY UP%26quot;|||Yes, I%26#039;ve abandoned my cart and left the grocery store on several occasions, disgusted with every possibility, and I rarely buy anything else except online because it takes me months to decide on anything.|||Lol yup. I was in Eb games for around 2 hours just deciding which DS game i want and then 5minutes later i wonder around looking at other games and come back to the DS section to decide which one. Once they even tried to kick me out... Rofl they thought i was in there just for free air conditioner... Im never going to EB games again! xD|||i do that all the time|||Ahhhhhh! I do that all the time- changing my mind!!


But not usually for electronics!





Please vote for me!


http://www.realitywanted.com/connecticut…|||yeah happened to me too. its just so darn hard to pick what to get for my b-day present. lol|||no but i did get kicked out of walmart for going to dollar tree, buying poster board and markers. writing OH YEAH on the posters and with my friends running around screaming OH YEAH with the posters in the air... hehehe good times....|||LOL


I do that a LOT. It%26#039;s totally fine. You shouldn%26#039;t be embarrassed. I%26#039;m a girl and I go to GameStop a lot with my dad. And we always say that we%26#039;ll only be gone for 5 minutes. THREE hours later, we%26#039;re stepping out with hand fulls of games and what not. It%26#039;s not your fault taht you can%26#039;t decide. I%26#039;d rather spend hours trying to decide what I really want, then buy something just because I don%26#039;t want to be there long. JUST to get home and realize that you wanted something else.|||oh yess i especially take forever getting cds, getting candy, and buying clothes|||LOLOLOL you must have a spy cam on me when I go to the shoe store. Yowee, I could spend my whole day there like what happened to you, but I love it.





Dallas