Sunday 5 June 2011

If you take while to make up your mind about things and then keep changing it, is that procrastination?

I often change my mind about things and often take a while to make up mind, I have also been called reserved. There are times when I go back and front should I or should I not and even then I%26#039;m sometimes not sure that I make the right decisions. Someone told me that I need to have more confident in myself. Is it lack of confidence or, is it procrastination ?|||It sounds as if you%26#039;ve been indecisive rather than procrastinating. Making decisions is often tough, and it can become a habit not to make them.





Try to get into the habit of making small decisions and telling yourself that the fact you made the decision is more important than the consequence of it at this point in your life.|||procrastination is when you know what to do, but keep putting off doing it. you%26#039;re more indecisive. it%26#039;s probably due to lack of confidence in your own decisions.|||Procrastination and indecisiveness. Im guilty of the same thing.